The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the home of Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur in north London, replacing the club’s previous stadium, White Hart Lane. With a seating capacity of 62,850, it is the third-largest football stadium in England and the largest club stadium in London. Kings Removal Services were awarded the contract to assist with the removal and refit for one of the largest construction projects in the UK.
- To securely store and itinerise, move and install all fixtures, furniture and soft furnishing including the infamous Cockerel, Managers table, Physio beds, Players Changing rooms etc.
- FORS Silver accredited ensuring project completion with the highest levels of H&S, efficiency and environmentally friendly
- CSCS qualification for all onsite staff
- Completion of a 2 week H&S course for all onsite staff
- To co-ordinate appropriate insurances, parking, access and security permits
- Complete to an unfixed schedule to minimise disruption to traffic and ongoing works
- Successful approval of company and staff security checks
Services Offered By Kings Removal Services:
Training, and refresher courses for all staff were paramount due to the services supplied amongst a very busy construction site. Key elements of the project was security, discretion and environmentally friendly processes.
- 3 Artic lorries every day for 1 month and qualified, skilled and experience staff
- Considerations included minimal disruption with maximum safety for hotel guest, VIPS and staff, and the safety of our Kings team
- Full tracking for all elements, for security and management of stock control for commercially sough after items
- Full briefing and debriefing each day to ensure our staff were happy with process and procedures in place
- All transport inside the stadium had zero emissions, and specialist trailers were required to ensure the greenest of processes
- Responsive and flexible service due to high media interest and drop dead deadlines
- Daily oversight of the move manager